Thursday, March 4, 2010

bridal shower.

next up on the agenda: the bridal shower

plan---pom poms (so many), tea/kitchen tins, big bloom flowers, scones, tea, champagne, baked brie, finger sandwiches, glee.

i think i'm going to go to paper source and make some of these:


these are the invites! water-colored pom poms painted by my beautiful roomie/maid of honor alex. so excited about them!

i will be working on these for the next few weeks:
going to do the florals myself--this is the inspiration:

at first i was stressed about pulling this off so soon. now i'm just looking forward to all these fun projects. and the pom poms and tins can be used again at the wedding!
so excited.

2 comments:

  1. yay! I just bought some kits at paper source and I am hopefully going to make some this weekend! I want to buy everything in that store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grabbing your RSS so I can follow along as you make all this good stuff!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails