Sunday, October 23, 2011

monday delights: bridal bazaar booth.

here she is. my bridal bazaar booth.
i am thrilled with how she turned out.
whaddya think?


bridal bazaar was surreal.
so many cool vendors to connect with
photobooths, caterers, pastries, etc.
and some truly lovely brides i'm hoping to hear from soon.

we gave away old medicinal bottles filled with florals for brides to enter a raffle
passed out my oh-so-fun info sheet made by my talented designer.
and fed brides ring-pops and starbursts. mmm.

such a good experience. 
next up, sharing photos from kimberly and riley's wedding
and from esther and brendan's engagement shoot.
annnnd the unveiling of my new, re-vamped, b.a. website. (via alexandria)


18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, chic display!!! What a fab presentation of your perfect style, Rachael:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB FAB FAB!!! You are seriously inspiring girl!!

    Wished I could have seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn’t visit a bridal bazaar with my sister for her wedding accessories as was quite busy with doing arrangements for office meeting at corporate events Chicago. Was feeling bad but then was equally happy to receive appreciation for my efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! This post could not be written much better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept preaching about this. I'll forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!

    disinfecting san antonio

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails