Tuesday, October 4, 2011

back.

after a hectic personal week, i'm back. thank you for all of your support and prayers.
they were greatly appreciated.
it never ceases to amaze me how loving/encouraging the blogging community is.
you are all so incredible, thank you again.

in more exciting news, there is a new addition to the L&L team, my lovely intern danielle!


danielle is a FIDM student who is hoping to end up doing event planning in the future. she has already helped me so much! read below to get to know her a little better:

Choose 3 words to describe yourself..

Creative, independent, simple.

Your day starts with, and ends with...

My day starts with a paw to my face from my dog, Ellie.  And ends with good TV show with my family and of course a paw or two in my face again.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be BORA BORA. I’ve decided this is my honeymoon spot REGARDLESS of what my husband wants, to be secluded in such a wonderful place surrounded by crystal clear water and not a worry in the world sounds like true bliss to me.

If you were an animal, which one would you be?

If I could be any animal I would be a butterfly, they have such an amazing beauty about them they are so graceful and elegant. Not to mention they can fly, how cool would that be!
They also remind me of being free, and that’s all I want to be is free with out a care in the world!

If you could live in another decade, which would it be?

Definitely the 1950’s
The era that girls kicked some butt! I would love to be apart of that and see how many women changed the course of history! Not only that but being a flapper would be tons of fun! J


A favorite do-it-yourself project of yours ;)

A DIY project I am in love with right now is using lace and making candleholders out of them, I have yet to make them but I love love love this idea! So simple yet so beautiful.

Your favorite fashion trend right now 
  
Hmm… I would have to say im in love with watches right now. Not sure I could actually tell the time on them (ha-ha dang digital clocks taking over) but I love how they can complete and outfit! So cute! 



Your dream wedding idea/style..

My dream wedding would be elegant yet simple and of course surrounded with the love of my dear family and future husband. That’s pretty much all I would need on that day, I change my mind so much its hard for me to plan my wedding right now. All I know is I want an OPEN BAR! And a good time with the family and enjoying the love J



you'll be seeing plenty more of danielle as she helps me with DIY projects, prep for Bridal Bazaar and the upcoming weddings I have! 

happy tuesday!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails