Friday, October 28, 2011

L&L wedding: riley and kimberly.



back in august i got to finally see this amazing affair come together
i spent the last year working with kimberly to plan and design her big day
kimberly and riley are two incredible people who were beside themselves to get to spend the rest of their lives together.
their theme was trees and bringing the outdoors indoors.
their venue was the turnhalle room at the tivoli campus in denver, a killer 1800s german opera house turned theater. it was to-die-for. and super reasonable.
i'm sure you'll recognize many of their details from the DIY posting's i did leading
up to their wedding
it was a blast to work with weheartphotography
bride's dress: monique lhullier
florals: L&L and some lovely famihelpers in CO
venue: tivoli turnhalle room

happy friday! have an amazing halloween weekend ;)






11 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Because I think your blog and your work is fabulous, I have passed the Liebster Blog Award on to you! Check out my post to learn more: http://becomingaudrey.com/2011/11/liebster/
    No obligation to continue, but I thought it was a nice way to highlight some cool ladies!
    Congratulations!
    ~ Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness thanks so much! i'm gonna check it out now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks amazing xx

    Oh and don't forget to enter my Xmas Giveaway if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! What a beautiful wedding! :)

    Rollable Shoes Wedding Favors

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, I love this, wonderful wedding. You really have a nice blog.. keep up a good work..feel free come to my blog  korean fashion online | korean fashion online malaysia | Malaysia Online Shopping have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you do the lighting yourself at this venue?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative..
    فساتين زفاف مسلم

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the superb works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.
    Palm Springs wedding videography

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails