Tuesday, June 29, 2010

invites.

now that most of them have gone out, i feel its okay to share them with all of you!
and to those who haven't gotten them yet, no peeking!!!

the hankies were found here and were used for the invitation
the postcards were found at the rosebowl swap meet seen here and i ended up using them as the RSVP cards, each was handwritten (craziness)

these were quite the process but i am so happy with how they turned out
its getting so much more real ;-)
almost just 1 month away





4 comments:

  1. AMAZING! If I got one, I would frame it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy smokes! those are worthy of a WOWZA!

    question - why type of camera do you shoot your blog pics? I'm in love with your shots. All of them. All the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks lady ladiesss
    jes: i use an app on my phone called "hipstamatic" camera
    (haha) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello!
    I just found your blog from stylemepretty :) and am head over feet. i love your style and all of the touches of your wedding, esp. the invites! I have a question...I am wanting to make my own invitations, but have no idea where to start, i am having a vintage wedding in June! Any advice, or helpful information would be wonderful! Thank you so much!
    Brittani :)
    brittanitigert@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails