Wednesday, December 9, 2009

florist, check.

Hannah of Modern Bouquet will be designing the florals for our wedding! I came across her site after perusing through the Knot. I was thus far disappointed in several sites I had viewed and then Modern Bouquet stole my little heart. The variety displayed on their site is what got me; she has done all sorts of florals for all sorts of weddings.

After meeting at Starbucks with my mama and Hannah I was just all the more excited to have her do our wedding. She completely got my vision and was just as thrilled about the florals I showed her as I was. She put together an estimate for us. I just about died when I opened it imagining what my florals would look like. Bridal bouquet of peonies with stems exposed, baby's breath bunched down the aisle, maid's bouquet of peonies, ranunculus, atsilbe, eucalyptus, table scapes with vintage vessels (provided by me!) filled with lush greens, ranunculus, queen anne's lace, atsilbe, hydrangea, baby daises, garden roses, potted plants, wheat, amaranthus, dahlias all in a loose open design. yummmmm. something kind of like this:



image via (design sponge)

check out Hannah's website

http://www.modern-bouquet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails